Working with small businesses: For training providers
This half day certificated workshop provides practical ideas and guidance to help a training organisations consider their apprenticeships offer for small businesses. It will help them understand the apprenticeships process for small businesses and how the training provider can make small changes to further appeal to the small business audience and to champion apprenticeships to new audiences.
Who is it for?
This course is for professionals that work in training organisations that work directly with businesses either in business development or delivery.
By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:
- Understand the life-cycle of a small business and the implications of apprenticeships employment at different stages.
- Understand how the apprenticeships process currently works for small businesses and how it will change in the coming months.
- Assess their apprenticeships offer and analyse which aspects appeal most to the small business audience to support their communications activities.
- Develop ways to provide cost effective and attractive support to small businesses.
- Understand how to add further sources of support and guidance for the businesses you work with.
- Consider how to champion apprenticeships alongside your role as a training provider.
Upon successful completion, delegates will receive:
- Their Working with Small Business certificate from the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs (IOEE)
- Access to digital Apprenticemakers ‘small business friendly’ badges to support communications
- The Apprenticemakers overview of apprenticeships
Registration for the monthly Apprenticemakers newsletter.
Feedback forms will assess learner experience directly after the event and a follow up evaluation form will assess the impact of the learning after an agreed period.
For further information and to discuss your requirements, please contact us using the form below.