From May 2017 funding for apprenticeships will be different for all businesses. This year there are also many changes in the way apprenticeships are designed and delivered.
Apprenticemakers is running regular webinars to provide an overview of the changes and to discuss the areas most likely to impact SMEs.
Joining our upcoming webinar is Phil Warnock from Ginger Nut, a business which has successfully employed apprentices for many years, and now helps to train apprentices for other businesses. Phil will share his experience of recruiting and supporting apprentices in his business and his thoughts on the upcoming changes.
The webinar will cover:
– The apprenticeships levy and which businesses will need to pay it
– How funding will look from May 2017
– The move from frameworks to standards
– Higher and degree apprenticeships and the opportunities for businesses
– What to think about if your business is new to apprenticeships
– What questions will help you choose a training provider that’s right for your business.
The webinar is free. Apprenticemakers is an impartial nationwide not for profit service to support SMEs interested in apprenticeships run by the Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative (SFEDI).
Can’t make this date? Sign up for the free Apprenticemakers newsletter to hear about upcoming webinars or join the LinkedIn Group here.