Understanding Apprenticeships: For business professionals
Who is it for?
This course is for business support professionals that are keen to understand how apprenticeships work for businesses of all sizes and major changes that are happening in the apprenticeships landscape in the coming months.
It is relevant for:
- Business support professionals in the public and private sector
- Professionals that support businesses as mentors, coaches and business advisors
- Individuals that support small businesses in a functions such as bookkeeping, accountancy and HR
- Individuals that have a lot of interaction with businesses and want to understand if and how apprenticeships provide an opportunity for businesses.
By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:
- Understand how apprenticeships are structured and funded and the upcoming changes in the apprenticeships landscape
- Understand the process of apprenticeships recruitment and employment for businesses of all sizes
- Understand the role of a training provider and how apprentices and businesses can select the right provider for their needs
- Understand the benefits of apprenticeships and the opportunities they present to businesses
- Understand how the changes may impact on the apprenticeship process for businesses
- Create an action plan, evaluate their learning and have a CPD plan to support their continued learning
Delegates will receive:
- An ‘Understanding Apprenticeships’ workbook which provides an overview of the apprenticeships process
- Access to Apprenticemakers to connect with budding and existing employers
- Registration for the monthly Apprenticemakers newsletter
Feedback forms will assess learner experience directly after the event and a follow up evaluation form will assess the impact of the learning after an agreed period.
For further information and to discuss your requirements, please contact us using the form below.