Ask An Apprenticemaker
Based on the nationwide success of ‘Meet A Mentor’ events run by the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs (IOEE), Ask an Apprenticemaker events include speed networking, vox pops and Q&As with experts, in an interactive and enjoyable session that will get everyone engaged and involved.
The events are designed to be a great networking opportunity and a chance for businesses to share the wealth of knowledge and experience available in their region.
Ask An Apprenticemakers will bring together:
- Training providers
- Business support professionals
Who should sign up?
- Businesses that want to learn more about apprenticeships
- Businesses happy to share their apprenticeships experiences with those just starting the process
- Apprenticeships Ambassadors who are championing apprenticeships in their region
- Local Training Providers with info on the programmes they deliver to businesses
- Local support networks with the support they have for businesses recruiting apprentices
- Schools who will share how young people are feeling about apprenticeships
- Apprentices keen to share their apprenticeships experience and how it’s worked for them.
Places are limited for each category.
For further information and to discuss your requirements, please contact us using the form below.